- Real Name:
- Julien Lagarde
- Dr. Julien Lagarde investigates multimodal integration in motor control and coordination between individuals. He uses dynamical systems theory and the coordination dynamics framework to understand human adaptive functions, at the behavioural level and at the brain level using non-invasive brain imaging. His current research focuses on multimodal integration, interpersonal coordination (dual EEG and behaviour). He leads the team COORDYN of the M2H Lab, EuroMov, and a Workpackage of the European Integrated Project SKILLS IP (6th FP). He is the author of more than 20 publications in peer-review journals (e.g., Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., Experimental Brain Research, Social Neuroscience, etc…) books, or proceedings. He is currently Associate Professor (Maître de Conférences Universitaire) in the field of Human Movement Science, at the Montpellier 1 University, in the Laboratory Movement To Health (M2H, EuroMov).
* Tognoli, E., Lagarde J., DeGuzman, & G.C., Kelso, J.A.S. (2007). The phi complex as a neuromarker of human social coordination. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U S A. 104(19), 8190–8195.
* Lagarde J., & Kelso J.A.S. (2006). The binding of movement, sound and touch: Multimodal coordination dynamics. Experimental Brain Research, 173, 673-88.
* Lagarde, J., Peham, C., Licka, T., & Kelso, J.A.S. (2005). The coordination dynamics of the horse-rider system. Journal of Motor Behavior, 37, 418-424.
* Oullier, O., Deguzman, G., Jantzen, K.J., Lagarde, J., Kelso, J.A.S. (2008). Social coordination dynamics: visual information exchange mediates spontaneous phase synchrony between people. Social Neuroscience, 3, 178-192.
- Montpellier 1 University, in the Laboratory Movement To Health (M2H, EuroMov). France
- associate professor
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 03-18-2014 05:42 AM
- Join Date