Industry Postion Announcement
Title: Staff Engineer / Product Development III
Location: New England
The qualified candidate will provide product development and project
management expertise in areas that directly impact business results.
This position involves all phases of product development from initial concept
through product launch as well as ongoing support for existing product lines
· The qualified candidate will act as project manager of interdisciplinary
teams to develop detailed product specifications from broad concepts,
technical feasibility and market acceptance of new product ideas,
implement manufacturing processes, and coordinate product launches.
· The candidate will be expected to develop a broad knowledge base of a
spinal pathology and product line to support both the sales force and
· Close interaction with surgeon collaborators is required.
· Also required is knowledge of CAD (Unigraphics a plus) and structural
· BSME/BSBME or MSME/MSBME is required with 5+ years experience in
medical device product development; Unigraphics CAD experience is
· Competence in structural analysis and testing techniques is critical.
experience should include a demonstrated record of project completion
initial concept through product launch.
· Experience in the design and development of injection molded, sterile
disposable medical products is essential.
· The qualified candidate must have strong interpersonal and communication
Please submit your resume and thre (3) references for consideration to:
Orthopedic Search Specialist
(724) 335-4544 Phone
(724) 335-5650 Fax