Faculty positions in Yang-Ming University-TAIWAN
IMMEDIATE OPENING- Faculty positions in Yang-Ming University
The institute of Biomedical Engineering, National Yang-Ming University (NYMU) Taiwan ( http://www.ym.edu.tw) is seeking full time professorship faculties with expertise in Bioelectronics, Biomechanics, Biomaterials, Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine (Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine section prefers MD. PhD).
Candidates have the obligation to teach the undergraduate courses as following:
1. Bioelectric section: Embedded chip-on-lab system¡BMicro processor and logical design, Digital signal process, Biophysiology, VLSI.
2. Biomechanics section: Engineering Materials, Engineering Drawing, Computer Aided Engineering, Computer Aided Manufacturing, Kinetics and Mechanism , Medical Device Design.
3. Biomaterials Section: Transport Phenomena, Reaction Kinetics, Instrumentation Analysis, Organic chemistry.
4. Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine: Regenerative medicine, Tissue engineering, Translational medicine, Stem cell biology, Genetic engineering, signal transduction, Anatomy.
Candidates must have an earned doctorate in an appropriate area, an established record of scholarship, and a commitment to excellence in teaching and service. The successful candidate will be expected to secure extramural research funding and assume teaching responsibilities at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Post-doctoral/ university teaching experience and an established research program are preferred. Positions opened from now until filled.
Expected hiring from August 1, 2009
Applications should include
1. A cover letter describing interests and qualifications for the position,
2. Detail Curriculum vitae,
3. Certified copy of your diploma, years of transcripts, working experience,
4. Relevant teaching experience including teaching outline and plan for the designed courses, Please refer to http://bme.ym.edu.tw for teaching courses offered
5. Research field and career development including the outlines of proposal,
6. Recent publications (past five years publications in pdf format),
7. Publication evaluation score form http://www.ym.edu.tw/pnl/teacher9_1.doc, http://www.ym.edu.tw/pnl/teacher9_2.doc
8. At least three recommendation letters, including: the name, e-mail address, address, and telephone number of three individuals who provide recommendation letters and are willing to provide references,
9. Other referable documents to support your application.
Please direct all correspondence via certified mail and email to:
Search Committee secretary ¡V Mr. Lu (¿c«Û§Ê)
Institute of Biomedical Engineering,
National Yang-Ming University.
No 155 Sec.2, LiNong St., Taipei, Taiwan 112
Email: ¿c«Û§Êlf@bme.ym.edu.tw, cc: email@example.com
TEL: (8862)-28218980, FAX:(8862)-28210847