MS Assistantship in Dance Medicine
Department of Kinesiology
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
Applications are invited for a Dance Medicine graduate assistantship for a Board-Certified Athletic Trainer interested in pursuing a M.S. degree in Kinesiology. This funded position will be responsible for leadership and direction of a Dance Medicine program for academic Dance students.
Typical Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
1. Performing orthopedic screenings of newly admitted Dance students
2. Direct communication and visitation with academic Dance faculty and Dance courses
3. Provide athletic training services at special academic Dance events
4. Holding weekly clinic hours to provide Athletic Training services to the academic Dance student
5. Other duties assigned by the Department of Dance
Applicants must have completed their bachelorís degree and hold current BOC credential as an Athletic Trainer and be eligible for NC Athletic Training licensure. Candidates with full time clinical experience are preferred. The comprehensive M.S. plan of study will also provide experiences in teaching, research, and interactions with entry-level MSAT students.
Information about the M.S. program, including M.S. areas of study, faculty bios, laboratory facilities, recent publications and on-going projects, can be found at https://kin.uncg.edu/academic-progra...f-science-m-s/. General information and admission requirements for PhD programs in the Kinesiology can be found at https://kin.uncg.edu/apply/graduate/ .
Applications are competitive. For any questions, interested individuals should not hesitate to contact Dr. Randy Schmitz (email@example.com).
Randy Schmitz PhD ATC Professor Dept of Kinesiology The University of North Carolina at Greensboro firstname.lastname@example.org