Meet Simpleware at ORS 2017, Mar 19-Mar 22
The ORS Annual Meeting is the premier international meeting in the field of orthopaedics and musculoskeletal research, and is a major forum for engineers, orthopaedic surgeons, clinicians and biologists to discuss the most innovative and cutting-edge research in this area. Many advancements being realized today for the treatment of orthopaedic patients was at one time presented at the ORS Annual Meeting as an innovative idea.
Simpleware at ORS 2017
At the conference you can learn about our software’s strengths for Orthopaedics and Biomechanics Research:
- Convert complex anatomical datasets (MRI, CT, micro-CT...) into models
- Integrate CAD implants with patient-specific data
- Obtain measurements and statistics such as volume, porosity, fracture dimensions...
- Test multiple implant positions/orientations automated through scripting
- Generate robust multi-part meshes for FEA and CFD
Meet with us
Visit the Simpleware booth (#309) in the exhibition hall.
We will be happy to meet with you and discuss your visualization, analysis and mesh generation needs. If you wish to arrange a demo during the meeting, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Learn more: http://simpleware.com/news-and-event...s/ors2017.html
Tags for this Thread