REMINDER: Delsys Webinar - Latest Advances in dEMG Technology
Free Delsys Webinar: Latest Advances in dEMG Technology
Continuous advances in dEMG technology are helping researchers discover how the brain regulates force and human movement. The Delsys dEMG system offers scientists deeper insights into the mechanisms of normal and impaired control of movement, motor performance, motor disorder, injury, and aging.
- How Does EMG Decomposition Work
- Best Practices for Investigating Motor Unit Behavior
- Current Applications & Future Developments
Who Would Benefit:
Researchers, clinicians and students interested in using advanced technology to expand their investigations of the human neuromuscular system.
- Tuesday, March 28th at 9am ET
- Wednesday, March 29th at 2pm ET
- Thursday, March 30th at 9pm ET
- John Letizi
- Dr. Paola Contessa
Details and free registration at delsys.com/webinar
Tags for this Thread