Biomedical Engineer Position at BTS Bioengineering
BTS Bioengineering is a motion analysis company with over 30 years of experience developing innovative technologies. Our core products are 3D motion capture cameras, wireless EMG, and force plates, but we also produce inertial sensors, and virtual reality rehab systems, with clients in clinical, sports, and research fields. Our goal is to not only provide state of the art technologies, but to provide solutions that are clinically focused and easy to use.
BTS Bioengineering currently has an opening for a Biomedical Engineer in our Brooklyn, NY office to be filled as soon as possible. The Biomedical Engineer must be able to discuss 3D biomechanics, including kinematic, kinetic, and electromyographic data, and be able to relate this data to clinical, sports, and research applications.
- Work with our sales team to demonstrate BTS technologies to prospective clients
- Work with existing customers to optimize their BTS systems and ensure that everything is working smoothly
- Provide effective training and installation to new and existing customers on site and remotely
- Work with our extensive customer base to develop new applications using BTS technology
- Manage relationships with existing clients to develop new sales opportunities
- Provide feedback from the customers to our R&D team to improve our products, making them user friendly and effective
- Bachelorís degree in Biomedical Engineering, Biomechanics, Physical Therapy, or a related field
- Interest in and experience with technology hardware and software
- Excellent people skills and comfort interacting with customers from a wide range of backgrounds
- Ability to travel as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- US citizen or ability to legally work in the United States
- Experience with motion analysis technology
- MS in Biomedical Engineering, Biomechanics, or a related field
To apply, please send a resume/CV and cover letter to Alex Czarowicz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags for this Thread