Product & User Experience Manager | XCo Tech Inc. | Okanagan (Penticton), BC, CANADA
We’re looking for an exceptional individual who can lead our mobile and hardware product management using design thinking principles.
The XCo team is obsessed with producing actionable data for sport, healthcare and robotics at a global scale. We create IOT and wearable solutions to improve human performance, health and automation. We make next generation bio-analytics and sensor fusion possible with our proprietary motion and biometric sensor technology.
Our team is made up of experienced system engineers, hardware engineers and product innovators. We believe in rapid testing, iteration, and quality in both design and engineering.
We are a young company and this is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor. You will be responsible for bringing innovative products to market. You are the type of person that gets excited about working on hard problems and likes to be pushed to perform at higher and higher levels. If this rings true to you, we’d love to hear from you.
- Establish a user experience vision for your mobile app and hardware products and help your team achieve it iteratively.
- Own and manage your product’s development, branding, marketing materials and launch.
- Design and/or assist with wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes.
- Work closely with subject matter experts and other team members to develop and refine product requirements.
- Manage the product strategy, planning, definition, pricing, positioning, distribution and the market launch strategy.
- Foster collaboration between executives, marketing and engineers.
- Develop baseline knowledge in all our UX disciplines (research, design, data visualization, front-end development and industrial design) and gain further expertise in your product’s key features.
- Anticipate resource needs for your team and recruit for them
- Identify people and technical challenges on your team as they arise and have the hard conversations to solve them
Skills and experience
- You have knowledge and passion in sports, fitness or healthcare.
- You have contributed significantly to mobile app designs that are now on the market.
- You have demonstrated experience on multidisciplinary UX teams that delivered high quality projects.
- You can demonstrate product management and/or product marketing skills.
- You have deep expertise in one or more of our UX disciplines (product design, user research, data visualization or front-end development) and you actively collaborate with team members and stakeholders outside your area.
- You take a holistic, user-focused approach to all your work.
- Desirable that you have industrial design and hardware product experience.
Remuneration includes a competitive salary, stock options and benefits based on experience and aptitude. The position is with our product team at our main office in the beautiful Okanagen Valley (Penticton, BC).
Please send a detailed cover letter and resume to apply for this position. The position will remain open till filled. We will only contact you if we want to learn more about you or wish to interview you for this position.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with UX Product Manager in the subject line.