PDA

View Full Version : Re: Bone growth

Arash Kheradvar
07-05-2000, 06:09 AM
Dear Kaf,
The bone growth specification is depended to some
complex molecules such as IGFs (Internal Growth
Factors), TGFs (Transforming Growth Factors), etc.
which are secreted in a very slight amounts. The
amount of this moleculs and the end organ responses
have a genetic basis. There are plenty of theories
which try to describe the mechanisms but as far as I
know, the exact mechanism is not agreed. The answer of
your second question is the same. I recommend you
referring to the Immunology and Biochemistry