View Full Version : Re: Infant Fractures - Additional Discussion Groups to Try

David P. Dillard
07-08-2000, 02:28 AM
First of all, I apologize for being so delayed in responding to
your request for information, I am way behind in my email reading and
discussion group that might be helpful for you with a question of this
nature. The one that I am familiar with is the LegalMed discussion group
that focuses in areas of forensic medicine and medical malpractice and
questions of this nature are routine on this list. The Legal-Med list
may be subscribed to from E-Groups website at http://www.egroups.com (.)

To find additional discussion groups of this nature, try a search
on Google at http://www.google.com (.) The search that I recommend you
try including the quotation marks is this:

"forensic medicine" and "discussion groups"

I tried this search and had 180 hits and the first ten looked very
promissing. I hope that these ideas are of some help. I am sure that you
will have also gotten some excellent help from members of the BIOMCH-L
list as well.

David Dillard
Temple University
(215) 204 - 4584

Check My Articles on Database Searching
Click on Ringleaders and Then Reference
Diversity University Collaboratory Mailing List (DUC)