PDA

View Full Version : Re: EMG & Pedar

Dave Grimshire
09-21-2000, 09:18 PM
Stanley,
At one time we had a National Instruments card running Labview in a
desktop computer. The Pedar system was connected to the parallel port on
the same computer. We didn't need to run both at once but could probably
have used Labview's execute routine to do it. We now have EMG on one
desktop computer and Pedar on another. A video mixer is used to show
both on a TV/VCR.

Dave Grimshire
Technician
School of Health and Human Performance