PDA

View Full Version : Summary: Accuracy of Manual Digitizing

Zheng, Nigel
11-03-2000, 07:42 AM
Dear all

Here attached is the responses I received regarding accuracy of manual
digitizing. I would like to thank those who responded and shared their
experiences with me. If you did not have time to respond, please e-mail it
to me at nigelz@asmi.org. Thanks.

Nigel Zheng, Ph.D.
Coordinator of Joint Biomechanics and Computer Modeling
American Sports Medicine Institute
1313 13th Street South
Birmingham, AL 35205
U.S.A.