PDA

View Full Version : Re: BIOMCH-L Digest - 12 Mar 2001 to 13 Mar 2001 (#2001-52)

Rolf Moe-nilssen
03-13-2001, 06:51 PM
Dear Claus
We have just bought a dynamometer which also includes a combined hand grip
and pinch device from this source:
http://www.mie-uk.com/pgripmyo/index.htm
We have not started using it yet, so I cannot give you any further advice,
but it might do what you are looking for. There is a price to pay though!
Best regards
Rolf