PDA

View Full Version : Re: ShareWare - Video based motion analysis

Ton Van Den Bogert
03-26-2001, 02:31 AM
Dear subscribers,

On March 22, Jan Brond announced his shareware motion analysis software on
Biomch-L. The next day, I received a letter from Gideon Ariel, of Ariel
Dynamics Inc., informing me about a dispute of intellectual property rights
for this software. Below you find Dr. Ariel's letter and Jan Brond's original
Biomch-L posting.

If Mr. Brond wishes to respond to Biomch-L, I invite him to e-mail his
response to me so that I can post his point of view.

Please note that the Biomch-L moderators can make no judgement about this
case. We can only inform you and it is up to you to draw your own
conclusions.

Regards,

Ton van den Bogert, Biomch-L co-moderator