PDA

View Full Version : Re: Need Info on format of .c3d files

Edmund Cramp
10-16-2001, 01:53 AM
Dear List Members,

Detailed information on the C3D file format is available at
www.c3d.org - this includes a full description of the file format,
contact information for vendors that implement C3D files in their
products, and sample applications; together with a number of example C3D
data files available via anonymous FTP from ftp.c3d.org.

Regards,
Edmund Cramp
C3D web site http://www.c3d.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Biomechanics and Movement Science listserver
[mailto:BIOMCH-L@NIC.SURFNET.NL]On Behalf Of Hamid Rassoulian
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 5:44 AM
To: BIOMCH-L@NIC.SURFNET.NL
Subject: Need Info on format of .c3d files

Dear Colleagues,

Can anyone direct me, and I am sure many others like me, to a detailed
information source for .c3d file formats.

We are attempting to "globalize" our software, by reading and writing to
a .c3d file. However, lack of standards and relevant information is
proving too big a problem.

I would welcome any other thoughts or suggestions.

with kindest regards

Hamid

Dr. Hamid Rassoulian MIPEM, SRCS
Head of Clinical Bioengineering
Southampton University Hospitals NHS Trust
Southampton General Hospital
SO16 6YD
United Kingdom
Tel: +44 23 80 796945
Email1: hamidr@soton.ac.uk
Email2: Hamid.Rassoulian@suht.swest.nhs.uk
http:\\www.medphys.soton.ac.uk

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please Delete
the E-mail and contact the Southampton University Hospitals NHS
Trust Helpdesk on:-

023 80796000.