PDA

View Full Version : Re: Summary RE: testing of schock absorbing properties

Cameron Barr
10-22-2001, 04:56 AM
Dear List Members,

Oops! In the first statement that Elzbieta forwarded to all of you, I made
the statement that Viano and Janda did some work on behalf of NOCSAE and the
Institute of Injury Prevention, when what I meant to say was that some work
had been sponsored by NOCSAE and Viano and Janda had done some work on
behalf of the Institute of Injury Prevention. I apologize for the slip up.

Cameron Barr, B.Eng.
Biokinetics & Associates, Ltd.
2470 Don Reid Dr.
Ottawa, ON.