PDA

View Full Version : Re: Summary: Anthropometric data of the foot

Pedro De Oliveira
11-13-2001, 03:08 AM
Dear Biomechers

The sources of the data I was referring to are:
Researcher Year Country Ages Sample_Size

Pheasant 1998 U.K. 3-18
Steenbekkers 1993 Netherlands 0-12
Snyder 1977 U.S.A. 0-19
Ostyn 1980 Belgium 12-18 21174
Waaler 1993 Norway 3-16 966
Dindar 1989 Turkey 6-15 18719
Magbool 1993 Saudi Arabia 6-16 21638
Singh 1987 India 6-12 1380
Ashizawa 1987 Japan 7-15
Yi-Ling 1982 China 7-17 8099
Jobert 1982 France
DIN 1981 Germany
Budavari 1982 Hungary
BSI 1990 U.K.

If you have any further questions or are in need of this data, I can dig up
the references and email them to you off list.

Good luck with your research
Pedro de Oliveira