PDA

View Full Version : RESPONESES on Posting : Dimension of Human Vertebrae

Swie Yuniarto W
12-03-2001, 01:30 PM
Dear Subscribers,
Thank you very much for your responses and kindly advises.
For information sharing, herewith I forward the responses.
Best regards,
SWIE,Yuniarto Wijaya
Master Course Student
Univ. of Electro-Communication (UEC), Tokyo JAPAN
Graduate School of Electro-Comm.
Human Engr Research Group - Sakamoto Lab.

----- Original Message -----
From: "SWIE Yuniarto Wijaya"
To: "Biomechanics and Movement Science listserver"
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 3:57 PM
Subject: Re:

From: "Raghu Natarajan"
Subject: RE: Dimension of Human Vertebrae

From: "Kamman L.L.J."

> Hello,
>
> I think these articles can be useful to you
>
> Panjabi, M.M., et al., Cervical human vertebrae. Quantitative
> three-dimensional anatomy of the middle and lower regions. Spine, 1991.
> 16(8): p. 861-9.
>
> Panjabi, M.M., et al., Thoracic human vertebrae. Quantitative
> three-dimensional anatomy. Spine, 1991. 16(8): p. 888-901.
>

> Panjabi, M.M., et al., Human lumbar vertebrae. Quantitative
> three-dimensional anatomy. Spine, 1992. 17(3): p. 299-306.
>

> Best regards,
> Laurens Kamman
>
> L.L.J. Kamman
> University of Twente
> Department of Biomechanical Engineering

Hi,
There are some values quoated in
Clinical biomechanics of the spine (white and Panjabi)
Human lumbar Vertebrae Quantitative Three-Dimensional Anatomy Manhar
Panjabi et al Spine 17 3 299-306 1991

If you find any other useful references would it be possible to forward them
to me?

Regards

Chris Hunt
Cardiff University