PDA

View Full Version : Re: Concussions

Amir A. Handzel
01-03-2002, 09:21 AM
Dear Kevin,

A "dumb" search in Medline (concussion and seizure) does invoke material.
Concussive Convulsion appears to be a standard medical term; here's one
fairly recent review which looks comprehensive:

Sports Med 1998 Feb;25(2):131-6, McCrory PR, Berkovic SF
Concussive convulsions. Incidence in sport and treatment recommendations.

I would talk to a nuerologist and/or traumatologist if needed.

Best of health,

Amir Handzel

Amir A. Handzel, PhD
Institute for Systems Research