PDA

View Full Version : Re: speed data at Winter Olympics

Josh Good
02-11-2002, 11:58 PM
Steve,

In alpine skiing radar is used, I imagine the same technology is used for
speed skating. They use the same equipment that the police use to catch
speeders. I've been 'clocked' several times (on the road and on the ski
hill).

Cheers
Josh Good

Joshua Allen Good, BSc (Eng)
Biomechanics Laboratory
Queen's University
Kingston, ON
K7L 3N6

7jg2@qlink.queensu.ca
(613) 533-2658 (W)
(613) 547-7811 (H)

The Contents of this email (including attachments) may be privileged
and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the email or attachments to the
intended recipient, please notify the sender by return email or by
telephone on (613) 533-2658.