PDA

View Full Version : Re: EMG and basic neuro-science short courses

zsawacha41
05-23-2002, 10:56 PM
Hi,
as you live in Europe I think you should contact people involved in the
SENIAM project of the Europian Community, which just published a book with
all the roules in order to apply surface EMG in the appropriate way.
I just attended one of such course in March, and I was really satisfied.
I give you some references:

www.polito.it/centri/corep/bioing

and the person you should conctact directli is Roberto Merletti, Phd

merletti@polito.it

I hope it will help.
Bye,
zimi