PDA

View Full Version : -no subject-

mmaltenfort90
08-05-2002, 06:42 AM
Kristin:

Locally, check out

http://engineering.cua.edu/biomedical/index.html

Go for the PhD. First, you get a stipend and a tuition waiver; med school
makes you pay. Second, if you like math, you will not be happy in med
school.

Also, check http://www.smpp.nwu.edu, the link for the Sensory-Motor
performance program at NU. That is a research program integrated with the
PT department.

Mitch M.