PDA

View Full Version : Re: Robots and rehabilitation

zsawacha41
08-13-2002, 04:51 PM
Dear Olivier,
I think you might be interested in visiting the site of the research laboratory at ParaCare, the Institute for Rehabilitation at the
University Hospital Balgrist in Zurich, where they are developing a biofeedback system for a
rehabilitation robot. And this is one of the related links.

http://www.hocoma.ch/lokomat.html

Zimi Sawacha

Zimi Sawacha dott.ing.
eMotion S.r.l