PDA

View Full Version : Re: OGA

David P. Dillard
09-03-2002, 11:16 PM
Here are a couple of leads, one a conference presentation in 1986 and the
other a citation to a journal article published in 1988 and the CINAHL
record for this journal citation is found on a website.

Canadian Society for Biomechanics /Socit Canadienne de
BiomcaniqueProceedings of the North American Congress
on Biomechanicscombined with the Tenth Annual Conference
of the AmericanSociety of Biomechanics and the Fourth
Biannual Conference ofthe Canadian Society for Biomechanics,
Montral, Qubec, 1986Human Locomotion IVLa Locomotion
Humaine IVMONDAY 25 AUGUST 1986

A.E. Patla, S.D. Clouse, Visual Assessment of Human Gait:
a Reliability Study

=========================

Datensatz 52 von 102 - CINAHL (R)
Database 1997-1999/04
TI: Accuracy of observational kinematic assessment
of upper-limb movements
AU: Bernhardt-J; Bate-PJ; Matyas-TA
SO: Physical-Therapy (PHYS-THER) 1998 Mar; 78(3): 259-70 (46 ref)
SI: P14100000
SB: Allied-Health (A); Peer-Reviewed (P); USA (US)
PY: 1998

An Abstract and Bibliography is included with this citation on this
website URL:

I hope that this information will help you find what you are looking for.

Sincerely,
David Dillard
Temple University
(215) 204 - 4584