PDA

View Full Version : Re: Software which combining EMG and video

Thomas Seeholzer
10-29-2002, 06:23 PM
Dear Andreas

SIMI-Motion provides synchronous video capture (1-6 DV cameras, more
cameras on request) and EMG data acquisition. It supports A/D converters
from DataTranslation and National-Instruments. Video is captured with
IEEE-1394 (Firewire).
Both, video and analog data, can be imported from AVI and data files,
too.
Please find more information on the web:
www.simi.com/?produkte/motion/emg.html
Although SIMI-Motion is known as a 2D/3D motion analysis system there is
no need to include kinematic modules. The basic EMG system includes
video capture for 1 DV camera and 2D still image measurement. Dynamic 2D
or 3D kinematics can optionally be added.

Bye,
Thomas.

Thomas Seeholzer
SIMI Reality Motion Systems GmbH