PDA

View Full Version : Summary responses on [BIOMCH-L] Erector spinae in trunk twisting

unknown user
12-08-2002, 02:43 PM
Dear all,

Thank you for responses on my question on [BIOMCH-L] Erector spinae role
during trunk twisting,
herewith I post the responses, may be useful for others.
(the query posting is on the bottom of this message.)

Best regards,
SWIE,Yuniarto Wijaya
Master Course Student
Univ. of Electro-Communication (UEC), Tokyo JAPAN
Human Engr Research Group - Sakamoto Lab.

----------------00----------------
1.From: "Joseph Ng"
To: "Yuniarto W Swie" , Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002
2:59 PM
Subject: Re: Erector spinae role during trunk twisting

> Dear Yuniarto
>
> The following recent article may give you some insights on your results.
> Andersson EA, Grundstrom H, Thorstensson A. Diverging intramuscular
activity
> patterns in back and abdominal muscles during trunk rotation. Spine 2002
Mar 15;
> 27(6): E152-E160.
>
> With regards
> Joseph Ng

----------------00---------------->

2.From: "Ari J Wilkenfeld"
To: , Sent:
Wednesday, November 13, 2002 12:22 AM
Subject: Re: [BIOMCH-L] Erector spinae role during trunk twisting

> You might want to take a look at what the rectus abdiminus groups are
doing
> during your experiments. Based on their location, they tend to have a
> relatively large impact on axial twisting relative to the erector spinae
> (at least in our simulations).
>
> Best,
>
> Ari J Wilkenfeld, PhD

3.From: "Martin Sale"