PDA

View Full Version : Re: Request

csekhar36
12-19-2002, 09:06 PM
Dear Dr. Rani,

We are a product design engineering analysis company based
out of Bangalore.We work in the area of finite elements , with some
applications to automotive occupant safety . To answer your questions,

I don't know about any database , what can be easily done is to
geometrically reverse engineer the teeth . I could find some papers
on the web which give some idea about the material properties.
like ....

http://www.forp.usp.br/bdj/bdj12(2)/trab01122/trab01122.pdf

http://www.ada.org.au/media/documents/Products_Publications/Journal%20Archives/2000%20Archive/June/Tyas%20115.pdf

Just curious to know ... what finite elements software are using for this.

Regards,
Chandra
Director, Technology
Axiom Consulting Pvt. Ltd