PDA

View Full Version : Re: Insole testing

zsawacha41
02-19-2003, 09:55 PM
Dear Mr Brian,
I send you some refernces tyhat I hope may help you:

1.. Advances in Wound Care
ORIGINAL INVESTIGATION
The Team Approach in Diabetic Foot Management
Robert G. Frykberg, DPM, MPH

http://www.woundcarenet.com/advances/articles/diabeticft.htm

1.. http://podiatry.temple.edu/gaitlab/gait_service.htm
1.. http://podiatry.temple.edu/Clinic/gait.htm
1.. http://www.comfortshoe.com/video_gait_analysis.html
1.. http://www.latrobe.edu.au/ncpo/ispo/ispo97/gait.html - Boulton
1.. EUROPEAN TISSUE REPAIR SOCIETY CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
MARCH 1997 Measurements in Wound Healing - Southampton, UK

http://www.etrs.org/archive/southampton/southam.htm

1.. http://www.recal.org.uk/lit.htm
8. http://www.diabetesforum.net/eng_comp_diabfoot.htm

9. Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine

10. http://www.diabetesforum.net/eng_comp_diabfoot.htm

11. http://www.aofas.org/fai/2203.asp

12. TEMPORAL PARAMETERS, PEAK PRESSURE PAIN TOLERANCE THRESHOLD
IN GAIT ANALYSIS OF DIABETIC NEUROPATHIC PATIENTS
I.C.N. Sacco 1 , A.C. Amadio 1
1 Biomechanics Laboratory of the School of Physical Education and Sport of the University of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil

http://asb-biomech.org/NACOB98/151/

13. IN-SHOE FOOT PRESSURE MEASUREMENTS IN DIABETIC PATIENTS WITH A T-RISK FEET AND IN HEALTHY SUBJECTS.
Sarnow MR, Veves A, Giurini JM, Rosenblum B, Chrzan JS, Habershaw G. Diabetes Care 1994;17:1002-6