PDA

View Full Version : Re: dummy model for visual nastran

csekhar36
03-09-2003, 02:30 PM
Dear Dr. Menegaldo,

Are you looking at dummy kinematics or structural integrity of
seating system. Wouldn't MADYMO be a better tool for studying
dummy kinematics, they have a library of dummy models and
good ready made modules for handling seating systems.

Another alternative would be to use LS-Dyna which would be
a better tool to use if seat structure is the area of interest

Regards,
Chandra
Axiom Consulting Pvt. Ltd
**************************Disclaimer************** ***************************
Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Axiom Consulting
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the individual
whatsoever is strictly prohibited.
************************************************** ***************************

At 03:39 PM 3/7/2003 -0300, www-data wrote:
>Dear Colleagues,
>
>I would like to investigate the effect of seat belt anchorage positions in
>a car
>crash test. To do this I am looking for human body/dummy models built to
>run with
>Visual Nastran 4D or Adams.
>Anybody knows where I can find a model like this?
>
>Yours sincerely,
>
>Luciano Menegaldo, Ph.D.
>São Paulo State Institute for Technological Resarch (IPT)
>Control Systems Group
>São Paulo, Brazil
>e-mail: lmeneg@ipt.br
>http://intermega.com.br/lucianomenegaldo/