PDA

View Full Version : Re: Summary:"Main shoulder models and thier limitations"

John Rasmussen
03-17-2003, 11:45 PM
Dear list members.

Andrea Gutti wrote in his summary on shoulder models:

> 3) John Rasmussen announces the implementation of a remake of
> the Dutch shoulder model in the AnyBody's modeling language
> AnyScript, which is not finished yet. The model, once finished,
> will be made available to the public at the homepage of the
> AnyBody research project,
> http://anybody.auc.dk.

Since this is so far unpublished, I believe I should offer a bit more
information on the status of the project.

The AnyBody shoulder model is in its final stages of development, but it
is still not completely operational. You can see a picture of the model
at the homepage of anybody technology, www.anybodytech.com. The direct
link to the picture is http://www.anybodytech.com/images/shoulder.jpg.

It is the policy of the AnyBody project to make the body models
available in the public domain. This will also be the case for the
shoulder model once it is operational, but it will take a little while
yet. In the meantime, if you are particularly interested in the
development of the shoulder, please contact me at jr@ime.auc.dk, and we
can discuss various options for early cooperation.

Best regards,
John