PDA

View Full Version : Re: How to find mailing lists (correction)

Ton Van Den Bogert
06-12-1993, 09:09 AM
A small correction to my previous posting. Kiran Dandekar
of MIT wrote me:

>} Internet mailing lists. If you don't have Usenet, get a copy of
>} this file by anonymous ftp from pit-manager.mit.edu, file:
>} /pub/usenet/news.answers/mail/mailing-lists.
>
> A small correction. pit-manager is to be referred to as
>rtfm.mit.edu. I recall they made it a point to change every reference
>of pit-manager in the various FAQs.

So: use rtfm.mit.edu instead of pit-manager.mit.edu. Thanks,
Kiran. Internet is always changing...

-- Ton van den Bogert, Biomch-L moderator