PDA

View Full Version : Re: MRI or CT scans of rat brain

mhely46
04-22-2003, 12:41 PM
Prof. George Paxinos (Uni. of NSW, Sydney, Australia) has done extensive
work on rat and mouse brain and nervous system anatomy and has written a
number of definitive publications on the subject, e.g.,

- Paxinos, G, et al, Atlas of the Developing Rat Nervous System, Academic
Press, San Diego, 1994.

- Paxinos, G. (Ed.), The Rat Nervous System, Second Edition, Academic Press,
San Diego, 1995.

- Paxinos, G. and Watson, C. The Rat Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates, 4th
Edition, Academic Press, 1998.

- Paxinos, G, et al, Chemoarchitectonic Atlas of the Rat Forebrain, Academic
Press, San Diego, 1999.

- Paxinos, G, et al, Chemoarchitectonic Atlas of the Rat Brainstem, Academic
Press, San Diego, 1999.

- Paxinos, G., et al, The Rhesus Monkey Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates,
Academic Press, San Diego, 2000.

- Paxinos, G. and Franklin, K.B.J., The Mouse Brain in Stereotaxic
Coordinates, 2e, Academic Press, San Diego, 2001.

Try: http://www.psy.unsw.edu.au/people/ or Email: G.Paxinos@unsw.edu.au

_____________________________________
Max Hely
Safety Science Associates Pty Ltd