PDA

View Full Version : About joint angle SD

Mounier, Severine
05-04-2003, 09:59 PM
Dear Biomech-L subscribers,

I forward the question of one of my colleagues. Please use his email adress
for answer.

Regards,
SÚverine Mounier
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe GmbH
Institut fuer Angewandte Informatik (IAI)
(Institute for Applied Computer Science)
Postfach 3640
D-76021 Karlsruhe
Germany
Tel.: ++49-(0)7247-82-5757