PDA

View Full Version : Re: data about the swing at highbar

pvaslin65
05-18-2003, 06:12 PM
Dear Nasser,

I think you could find some answers to your question (graphs, values, kinograms)
in the following article:

P. Holvoet, P. Lacouture, J. Duboy, A. Junqua et G. Bessonnet
Détermination des efforts articulaires exercés au cours de trois types d'élan en
barre fixe (Joint forces and moments involved in giant swings on the high bar).
Science & Sports, 2002, n° 17, pp. 26-30

Although this article is written in french, it contains english abstract and
keywords (gymnastics, high bar, inverse dynamics, joint forces). Moreover, it
would be easy for you to contact some of the authors at the following adresses:

Patrick LACOUTURE mailto:patrick.lacouture@univ-poitiers.fr
Jacques DUBOY mailto:jacques.duboy@univ-poitiers.fr
Alain JUNQUA mailto:alain.Junqua@univ-poitiers.fr

Laboratoire de Mécanique des Solides - UMR 6610 CNRS
Bât. SP2MI - Téléport 2 - Bd Marie et Pierre Curie - BP 30179
86962 Futuroscope Chasseneuil Cedex - France
Tel: (33) (0)5 49 49 67 56
Fax: (33) (0)5 49 49 65 04

I hope this information will help you.

Best regards,