PDA

View Full Version : [Fwd: TV doc on cadaveric research]

Ton Van Den Bogert
07-22-2003, 11:29 PM
This message is forwarded to you by the Biomch-L moderators.

Aldo Palumbo is planning a TV documentary and is
looking for contacts with laboratories that do cadaveric studies. From
his description, attached below, I get the impression that this project could
contribute to a positive appreciation of this type of research among the
general public. It would be good to have a high-quality representation from
the field of biomechanics.

Please reply directly to Aldo Palumbo.

--

Ton van den Bogert, Biomch-L co-moderator