PDA

View Full Version : Re: Subject: uncompressed video / further discussion

Thomas Seeholzer
11-16-2003, 10:47 AM
Dear list

I tried to summarize some important facts on video, DV, compression, cable
length, synchronization etc.
After some time I realized that this will become quite long and it will
(hopefully) encourage further postings from the community.
So I decided to put this file to the "How to..." section of the new ISB
web-based forum.

Please read here:
http://movement-analysis.com/biomch_l/viewtopic.php?t=195

I would be pleased to read your comments.

Bye,
Thomas.

Thomas Seeholzer
SIMI Reality Motion Systems GmbH