PDA

View Full Version : Re: musculoskeletal modeling

zsawacha41
11-20-2003, 01:39 AM
Hi,
You may wish to contact Scott Delp, a professor who have developed the software
package called SIMM, and you should be able to find his references at Stanford University, Stanford, CA.
www.stanford.edu

I also think it this paper should be interesting for you:
Evaluation of a Deformable Musculoskeletal Model for Estimating Muscle-Tendon Lengths During Crouch Gait; ALLISON S. ARNOLD,SILVIA S. BLEMKER, and SCOTT L. DELP; Annals of Biomedical Engineering , vol. 29, pp. 1-11, 2001

Good Luck,

Zimi

dott.ing. Zimi Sawacha
Movement Analysis Laboratory
Istituti Ortopedici Rizzoli
Via di Barbiano 1/10, 40136 Bologna Italy
Tel. ++39-51-6366-571 Fax ++39-51-6366-561
www.ior.it
zimisawi@hotmail.com
sawacha@ior.it