PDA

View Full Version : Re: sEMG - EMG data

Chris Kirtley
12-01-2003, 07:46 AM
Dear Panos,

At Hof has generously made available a complete dataset for surface EMG at duifferent speeds to accompany his paper in
Gait and Posture. You can find it on the CGA normative data page:

http://www.univie.ac.at/cga/data

Chris
=====
Dr. Chris Kirtley MD PhD
Associate Professor
Dept. of Biomedical Engineering
Catholic University of America
620 Michigan Ave NE, Washington, DC 20064
Tel. 202-319-6247, fax 202-319-4287
Email: kirtley@cua.edu

Panagiotis Artemiadis wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I wonder if anyone has a set of sEMG or EMG data.
> I am at the beginning of a research that would use the signal processing of
> (surface) electro-myographic signals, and I would like to get the taste of
> working-processing those kind of data. I will work in the future with
> the correspondance between the (s)EMG signal and the arm movement.
>
> I wonder if anyone can send me, or inform me of where can I find,
> some sets of data (maybe in ascii files, or .txt etc).
> I would be happy if these data come with the corresponding description,
> maybe the measured muscle, and the arm movement.
>
> Thank you in advance for your help!
>
> Panagiotis
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Panagiotis K. Artemiadis
> PhD Candidate
> Control Systems Laboratory
> Mechanical Eng. Dept
> National Technical University of Athens
> 9 Heroon Polytechniou Str.,
> Zografou Athens 15700
>
> Phone : ++30 - 210 - 7723656
> http://users.ntua.gr/partem/
Please consider posting your message to the Biomch-L Web-based
Discussion Forum: http://movement-analysis.com/biomch_l