PDA

View Full Version : Re: Trunk biomechanics and stairs

zsawacha41
04-20-2004, 06:50 PM
Dear Jim,
I hope these refences can help you:

Bowsher, K.A., Vaughan, C.L., and Wang, G.J.: A biomechanical
analysis of stair ascent in normal elderly adults and total hip
replacement patients. Gait and Posture, 2: 60, 1994.

Trunk Kinematics During Locomotor Activities
Krebs et al. 1992. Physical Therapy 72:7, 505-514

Livingston LA; Stevenson JM; Olney SJ. 1991 Stairclinbing
kinematics on stairs of differing dimensions Archives of Physical
Medicine and Rehabilitation 72(6):398-402

Loy DJ; Voloshin AS 1991 Biomechanics of stair walking and jumping
Journal of Sports Sciences, 9(2):137-149

The project: Instrumented Biomechanical Analysis of Stair Ascent and Descent by A. Stacoff and I. Kramers-de Quervain at ETH Zurich (www.biomech.mat.ethz.ch)

The article by Stefania Fatone, PhD, in Capabilities, Volume 11, Number 2, Summer 2002

Schmidt, H., Sorowka, D., Hesse, S. and Bernhardt, R. (2003), Development of a robotic walking simulator for gait rehabilitation. Biomedizinische Technik, 48 (10), 281-286.

Kinetic Patterns During Stair Ascent in Patients with Transtibial Amputations Using Three Different Prosthese, H. John Yack, PhD, PT, David H. Nielsen, PhD, PT, Donald G. Shurr, MA, PT, CPO, JPO , 1999 Vol. 11, Num. 3 , pp. 57-62
Goog Luck,

zimi sawacha

Zimi Sawacha

Department of Information Engineering