PDA

View Full Version : Re: High speed DV

Thomas Seeholzer
04-26-2004, 02:43 PM
Hi Lee

As far as I know no similar camera is available in the consumer market.
But a much better choice is available from Basler:

www.baslerweb.com/produkte/produkte_en_1455.php

This camera provides 100 Hz with 640x480 FULL FRAMES and can go up to 300 Hz
with 400x200 pixels which is still better than JVC-9x00 and the price is not
much higher.
It is connected via FireWire (IEEE-1394) and using a special software driver
you can capture up to 4 cameras with a single computer.

www.simi.com/en/products/motion/highspeed

Further information on FireWire cameras:

http://movement-analysis.com/biomch_l/viewtopic.php?t=224

Please feel free to contact me if you have more questions.
Bye,

Thomas.
Thomas Seeholzer
SIMI Reality Motion Systems GmbH
Tel: +49 89 321459-0
Fax: +49 89 321459-16
Mail: seeholzer@simi.com
Web: http://www.simi.com

Please consider posting your message to the Biomch-L Web-based
Discussion Forum: http://movement-analysis.com/biomch_l