View Full Version : research assistant

Mauricio Barrero
04-27-2004, 01:38 AM
Hi, I'm a Biomedical Engineering graduate student (full assistantship) at the University of Connecticut (U.S) and will graduate this coming May. I'm looking for a position as a research assistant in the U.S ( I have recieved the Optional Practical Training (OPT) permit which allows me to legally work in the U.S for one year starting this June)

I'm also considering short term positions outside the U.S particularly but not restricted to german speaking countries (starting this summer/June) even as unpaid internships . I have a B.S in mechanical engineering and have done most of my research in fracture mechanics applied to rat bone (Thesis) but I have also participated in other projects involving biomechanics of the knee, shoulder and foot.

As a student my economic situation is a little difficult and I would expect some help with living expenses . I'm fluent in spanish and english, low intermediate german and french.

Please contact me for further information,

thanks for your time and consideration,

Mauricio Barrero
E-mail: Barrero@uchc.edu
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
University of Connecticut Health Center
10 Talcott Notch Road, Box 4037
Farmington, CT 06034-4037

860-679-8711 (Telephone)
860-679-6649 (Facsimile)

To unsubscribe send SIGNOFF BIOMCH-L to LISTSERV@nic.surfnet.nl
For information and archives: http://isb.ri.ccf.org/biomch-l
Please consider posting your message to the Biomch-L Web-based
Discussion Forum: http://movement-analysis.com/biomch_l