PDA

View Full Version : Re: Italian 20 Eurocent coin

Chris Kirtley
06-17-2004, 09:17 PM
Dear all,

Grazie mille to all the Italian (and one Belgian) biomechanists who sent me scans
of the coin! This image suggested by Valentina Camomilla turns out to be of
adequate resolution:

http://europa.eu.int/comm/mediatheque/photo/select/eurobillet/p-002128-00-98.jpg

Thanks again for the usual prompt response!

Chris