PDA

View Full Version : Fw: [BIOMCH-L] "Foot and Ankle Research Retreat II Measuring FootMotion: Forward and Inverse Dynamics", April 30th-May 1st, 2004,

zsawacha41
08-01-2004, 10:01 PM
Hi everybody
as promised here the answer to my posted question.
Thank you very much indeed to all who responded.

Kind Regards

Zimi Sawacha

Zimi Sawacha, Phd student

Department of Information Engineering