PDA

View Full Version : Need urgently: Kistler Force Plate Matlab File

Chaitrali Gore
10-01-2004, 03:33 AM
We have collected the data from a Kistler force plate.
We need to make a stand alone application for Force Measurement lecture of
the Biomechanics Class.
If anyone has the Matlab file for the same, can you please email it to me?
We need it as soon as possible to test the data, before asking the students
to work the practicum

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Chaitrali Gore
Research Assistant
Occupational and Industrial Orthopaedic Center (Hospital For Joint Diseases)
Graduate Program in Ergonomics and Biomechanics (New York University)

63 Downing Street
NY, NY 10014

212-255-6690