PDA

View Full Version : Webcast follow up

Van Den Bogert, Ton
07-19-2005, 02:17 PM
Dear subscribers,

John Rasmussen (Anybody Group, Aalborg University, Denmark) gave a brief report on their recent webcast event which was announced on Biomch-L. See below for the full text. Other comments from webcast participants are welcome.

This information may be of interest to others who are interested in experimenting with this medium. Compared to how Biomch-L works, or to a web-based discussion forum, webcasts are truly real-time and this is an interesting new dimension. Biomch-L would happily distribute announcements of other such events, as long as the moderators see these announcements as being in the interest of the Biomch-L subscribers.

--

Ton van den Bogert, Biomch-L co-moderator