PDA

View Full Version : Re: Impact Biomechanics

unknown user
09-09-2005, 01:16 AM
On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:12:21 +0200, benjamin winkel
wrote:

>I wondered if anyone here on Biomech-L knows about a similar mailing
>list dealing less with medical issues and more specifically with Impact
>Biomechanics - probably in the context of automotive design or car safety.
>Thanks for any guidance.
>
>Benjamin Winkel
>PhD student
>Insitute of Structural Mechanics
>Bauhaus University Weimar

>Information about BIOMCH-L: http://isb.ri.ccf.org/biomch-l
>Archives: http://listserv.surfnet.nl/archives/biomch-l.html

Benjamin,

You may want to consider the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE),
UK. Within the members' area you can access several discussion forums,
one such forum is the Automobile Division - If you do not immediately find
the information you are looking for you could always begin a new
discussion (thread) topic. I'm sure you'll ge a positive level of
response. IMechE link: www.imeche.org.uk/

Regards.