PDA

View Full Version : San Diego meetings

Herman J. Woltring
02-19-1990, 07:51 PM
Dear Biomch-L readers,

The following posting was just received from the SportPsy listserver;
in view of the East-West Coast Clinical Gait Lab Meeting on 6 and 7 April
at the Montgomery Field Holiday Inn in San Diego, I thought that reposting
this information might be useful for some of the Biomch-L readers ?

Regards -- Herman J. Woltring, Eindhoven/NL.

-----------------------------------

Date: Mon, 19 Feb 90 16:37:15 EST
Origin: Exercise and Sports Psychology
From: Michael Sachs
Subject: Upcoming Seminars

Those of you in the San Diego area or looking for someplace warm to
escape to in early April might be interested in two seminars taking place
at the Rancho Bernardo Inn in San Diego.

Session I will be held April 1-4, and will focus upon "The Practice of
Sport Psychology: Clinical and Educational Approaches." Session II will
be held April 5-8, and will focus upon "Survey of the Application of
Psychometrics in the Practice of Sport Psychology." Each session is a
graduate level course comprising 45 contact hours. The two workshop
leaders are stars in our field: Bruce Ogilvie and Bob Nideffer.

For more information write to me at V5289E@TEMPLEVM or, better yet,
call Bruce Ogilvie at +1.408.354 2293.

Best wishes, Michael Sachs