PDA

View Full Version : Goodwill Games (fwd)

Marie E Smith-1
11-08-1993, 06:39 AM
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1993 14:38:01 -0600 (CST)
From: Marie E Smith-1
To: sportpsy@templeVm.bitnet
Subject: Goodwill Games

I'm planning a trip to the Goodwill Games

July 23 - August 7 , 1994

St. Petersburg, Russia

Approximate cost $2300 - maybe less ... which includes:

housing with an English speaking Russian family

plane fare (most likely Czech Air from Chicago or NYC)

your visa (you supply your passport)

breakfast with your family

sack lunch - dinner at your expense

admission to the games

If you are interested, or know people who may be interested, please contact

Marie Smith

SMIT0305@gold.tc.umn.edu

I have a B. A. in Russian and Psychology from Grinnell College. I lived in
St.Petersburg for 6 months in 1992, working with swim coaches, sport
psychologists, and physical educators. I am currently working on my M. A.
here at MInnesota under DIane Wiese- Bjornstal.

Thank you for your time and interest!