PDA

View Full Version : Re: Prosthetic foot alignment

Hamid Bateni
07-20-2006, 04:33 AM
Although very close, but it can have different effect if you look at initial
contact and toe off during the gait.

=======================================
Hamid Bateni, PhD
Assistant Professor, Department of Physical Therapy
Tennessee State University
Office: 615 963 2168
Lab: 615 963 1822
Cell: 240 620 4202
Fax: 615 963 5935
Email: hamid@bateni.org
Website: http://www.tnstate.edu/PTWebsite
Mailing address: Tenn. State. U. Box 1104
3500 John A. Merritt Blvd., Nashville, TN 37209-1561