PDA

View Full Version : Call for papers: MSNDC 2007

Ton Van Den Bogert
12-20-2006, 08:26 AM
See forwarded message below.

--

Ton van den Bogert, Biomch-L co-moderator
http://www.Biomch-L.org

-----------------------------

From: B. Balachandran [mailto:balab@eng.umd.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 5:36 PM
Subject: Sixth International Conference on Multibody Systems, Nonlinear
Dynamics, and Control at Las Vegas, Nevada

Dear Colleagues and Symposia Organizers:

I would like to provide you an update on the Sixth International Conference on
Multibody Systems, Nonlinear Dynamics and Control (MSNDC 2007), which will
take place September 4-11, 2007 in Las Vegas, Nevada, as part of ASME IDETC
2007. The symposia information is now available at
www.rpi.edu/~anderk5/IDETC2007 (established by Professor Kurt Anderson of
RPI) as well as the ASME web site located at
http://www.asmeconferences.org/idetc07/, which is the web site through which
authors need to submit their manuscripts.

Currently, we have 20 symposia (MSNDC-1 through MSNDC-20) covering topics in
the areas of biomechanics, nonlinear dynamics, robotics, vehicle
applications, and education. The symposia organizers should have each
received an e-mail from toolboxhelp@asme.org providing them the login
information to access the ASME website as a symposia organizer. Please use
this as appropriate to check as well as correct the information posted for
your respective symposia. We are still looking to find organizers for the
symposium on Aerospace Applications (MSNDC-8).

Please advertise the different symposia and also note that the deadline for
paper submission is February 14, 2007. Thanks much for you continued support
and best wishes for the holidays and 2007,

Bala Balachandran
Program Chair, 6th International Conference on Multibody Systems, Nonlinear
Dynamics, and Control
B. Balachandran
Professor and Associate Chair
Director of Graduate Studies